- Age Disclaimer: Not for Sale to Minors under the Age of 21!
- Fresh Nano is a phychoactive product
- Add 5+ to your cart to enjoy a discount!
What is Fresh Nano?
Fresh Nano is an nano emulsified functionally enhanced D8-THC-O molecule derived from CBD, that absorbs much more effectively in the body with higher affinity due to the particle size. This molecule is suspended in a water base so it can be added to edibles, water-based tinctures or dropped into your favorite beverage.
Is Fresh Nano synthetic?
No, Fresh Nano is made using hemp derived CBD and food grade reagents. It is NOT a synthetic THC product.
What are the ingredients that make up Fresh Nano?
Purified water, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Tocopherol, Sucrose Palmitate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, natural flavor and compliant Hemp Extract.
Is Fresh Nano Legal?
Yes, products under the legal limit of 0.3% THC are considered legal under the 2018 US Farm Bill.
Why should I purchase Fresh Nano from Fresh Bros?
Fresh Bros offers compliant D8 products that are under the legal limit of THC. We don't add any fillers, cuts or boost our products with unknown or undisclosed products. Fresh Nano is a one-of-a-kind product using a proprietary formulation made with food safe and quality ingredients. We are fully transparent and you can see our COAs for each product on our website.
Will Fresh Nano get you high?
Yes, due to this products enhanced affininty toward the CB1 Receptors in the brain, it does produce a psyhchoactive affect that will get you high if you consume it.
How should I use Fresh Nano?
Fresh Nano can be added directly into a beverage of choice or used in a water-based tincture, edible or topical. It is suspended in a water-soluble aqueous solution, so it works well with water-based products. Due to the unique functionality of the product, it acts like an edible and has a delayed onset similar to a gummy or other ingestible. The effects will not be immediate.
Unless proper emulsification techniques are followed, it should not be mixed into an oil base tincture or other oil base product as it will separate.
Fresh Nano is not intended for vaping.
We do not recommend using Fresh Nano products if you have to pass a THC drug test.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more general information on products, services, certifications, and shipping please refer to our FAQ page by clicking here
- Online orders will ship 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Private Label Orders ship out as soon as all labels/packaging have arrived at our warehouse and products are completely packaged and all lab tests have come back.
Storage and Care
- Store all products at room temperature sealed or covered in a cool, dark place. It is recommended to keep storage conditions consistent as changes in light, temperature, pressure and other factors may affect organic ingredients and products differently
- Keep products out of direct sunlight
- Raw oils and ingredients generally have a shelf life of 18-24 months while finished products generally have a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Orders that are $50 or greater may qualify for Free Shipping.
- Automatic discounts are applied when ordering 5+ units of qualifying retail products
- Sign up to the Fresh Bros newsletter to inform of any upcoming promotions or sales.
Wholesale Pricing and Orders
To get the best wholesale pricing, please visit this page by clicking here.
Delta 8 Legality
Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Drug Test Disclaimer
The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability of producing a high, with added therapeutic benefits. As with any hemp derived THC product you should not consume if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 / THC Disclaimers and Warnings
Consult your physician prior to using any Delta 8 products. Delta 8 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. Do not use delta 8 if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Although rare, Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure. If you have any issues related to the effects mentioned above, do not take delta 8 unless approved by your doctor or physician.
Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while under the influence of cannabis or hemp products.