CBD Distillate Broad Spectrum Product Information
Buy Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate For Sale
If you're looking for Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate for sale, then it's important to pick the right vendor. Here at Freshbros, we want to make sure that if you buy Broad Spectrum CBD distillate, that you get the most out of it. Here's a few things you should know about our CBD Distillate Broad Spectrum:
- Broad Spectrum CBD distillate is Ideal for formulations - Tinctures, softgels, etc...Not intended for vaping, instead, use our Free Flow (Crystal Resistant Distillate).
- Age Disclaimer: Not for Sale to Minors Under the Age of 18!
- Zero/Non-Detectable Delta-9 THC
- For Wholesale Discounts Click Here
Why Buy Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate
Broad Spectrum Distillate is a great option for customers looking into various formulations for CBD finished products. We provide our customers with some of the highest quality and dynamically profiled distillate on the market. Ranges from around 60-90% total cannabinoids, depending on preference.
Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate Wholesale and Bulk Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate
If you're looking to purcahse Broad Spectrum CBD distillate wholesale or bulk Broad Spectrum CBD distillate in quantities greater than what we offer online, please contact us to speak to a representative.
What is Hemp Distillate?
Hemp Distillate is just another way of referring to Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate. Broad Spectrum CBD distillate is extracted from hemp and thus some people call it Hemp Distillate instead of CBD Distillate.
Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate
There are two types of CBD Distillate: Full spectrum and Broad Spectrum. Freshbros offers both Broad Spectrum and Full Spectrum CBD Distillate for sale. Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate is a type of CBD Distillate that contains all of the cannabanoids from the hemp oil plant extracted EXCEPT Delta 9 THC.
Other Types of Wholesale Isolate and CBD Distillate
More Information About CBD Distillate
There are over 100 different types of cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, however, the most commonly known one is CBD. When extracted, CBD can take various forms including a CBD isolate or a CBD Distillate.
What is CBD Distillate used for?
Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate is an oil that's used to infuse various products with CBD. It can be used in topical salves and lotions, various food products, and other CBD related products. There's no shortage of recipes that can be found online that include the use of CBD Distillate.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more general information on products, services, certifications, and shipping please refer to our FAQ page by clicking here
- Online orders will ship 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Private Label Orders ship out as soon as all labels/packaging have arrived at our warehouse and products are completely packaged and all lab tests have come back.
Storage and Care
- Store all products at room temperature sealed or covered in a cool, dark place. It is recommended to keep storage conditions consistent as changes in light, temperature, pressure and other factors may affect organic ingredients and products differently
- Keep products out of direct sunlight
- Raw oils and ingredients generally have a shelf life of 18-24 months while finished products generally have a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Orders that are $50 or greater may qualify for Free Shipping.
- Automatic discounts are applied when ordering 5+ units of qualifying retail products
- Sign up to the Fresh Bros newsletter to inform of any upcoming promotions or sales.
Wholesale Pricing and Orders
To get the best wholesale pricing, please visit this page by clicking here.
Delta 8 Legality
Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Drug Test Disclaimer
The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability of producing a high, with added therapeutic benefits. As with any hemp derived THC product you should not consume if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 / THC Disclaimers and Warnings
Consult your physician prior to using any Delta 8 products. Delta 8 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. Do not use delta 8 if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Although rare, Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure. If you have any issues related to the effects mentioned above, do not take delta 8 unless approved by your doctor or physician.
Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while under the influence of cannabis or hemp products.