"The heart of our business is helping your business."
Too many Hemp & CBD businesses choose to overlook product quality and customer service. At Fresh Bros. Hemp Co.™, we take the opposite approach. When my brother Joe and I started the company with an investment from our father, our foremost mission was to cultivate and distribute the best Hemp & CBD goods with the greatest amount of traceability, authenticity, and efficacy possible for our clients. We have been fortunate enough to build that small loan into sustainable farms and working laboratories all across the western United States. We have learned valuable lessons along the way about how to (and how not to) do business within an industry that is still just beginning to build its infrastructure. I think that's what is truly special about Fresh Bros. and it's what I'm probably most proud of. We are a resilient bunch. We are tough and we are prepared. We know what it takes to fail as a team and we know what it takes to win as one. That's why, I don't mean to sound cheesy, but our motto is "The heart of our business is getting you into business." Our business doesn't exist to make money. We exist to build better products and services. If we aren't helping our client make money then we can't make money. We can power brands and businesses, but the most important thing we do is empower people. At Fresh Bros., we have a unique opportunity to make a tangible difference in people's lives. Let's take advantage of it.
Adam Rahman Founder/President
ALWAYS HAVE INTEGRITY
Ethics are involved in many of our professional decisions everyday at Fresh Bros. and they affect us as individuals and also those around us. The Oxford English dictionary defines ethics as: “The moral principles governing or influencing conduct.” When we are dishonest, not only do we lose the trust of others, but we also undermine our own integrity and it can be a double-edged sword at times. What may seem right to one person can seem unspeakable to another. Being aware of how to make ethical decisions is essential practice in the workplace.
HERE ARE 30 WAYS TO MAINTAIN YOUR OWN INTEGRITY
AT WORK WITH ETHICAL DECISION MAKING:
- Lead by example.
- Never give the impression that you don’t care that improper actions are taking place.
- Commit to being involved in the process.
- Anticipate ethical conflicts.
- Communicate with honesty.
- Communicate with civility.
- Be consistent.
- Establish the language of ethics with those in your office and set the boundaries.
- Accept that people will have different standards within this framework.
- Remember that people are normally not as ethical as they think they are.
- Define ethical expectations early in new relationships.
- Be prepared to redefine ethical expectations in established relationships.
- Support your team’s efforts to uphold high standards for ethical conduct, communicate about ethics, and solve ethical dilemmas.
- Pay attention to details. Be organized.
- Use the communication process.
- Ask questions.
- Watch your own cynicism.
- See things as they are, not as you want them to be.
- Believe that virtue is its own reward and have faith in this.
- Be your own brand as a person of integrity.
- Be patient with yourself.
- Be patient with others.
- Stay focused.
- Speak up whenever you feel unethical behaviors are slipping in.
- Have the courage to reset ethical boundaries.
- Stand by the agreed boundaries.
- Look for the best motives and prepare for the not so positive motives.
- Challenge yourself.
- Keep Learning.