Dream8 Tincture - 1500mg Delta 8 and CBN Tinctures for Sleep 1:1 Ratio CBN/D8
- Age Disclaimer: Not for Sale to Minors under the Age of 21!
- Delta 8 is THC and is about 50% less psychoactive than Delta 9 THC
- Add 5+ to your cart to enjoy a discount!
- Made with Delta 8 THC and CBN at a 1:1 Ratio
- Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Dream8 Tincture Ingredients
Made with only the finest ingredients, our Dream8 Sleep Tincture is made with pure Delta 8 Distillate, and pure CBN Isolate in an MCT base with pure botanical terpenes.
Start with 1/2 dropper about 30 minutes before bed.
How Many Servings in a Dream8 Tincture Bottle?
A 1 oz bottle will provide 30-60 servings.
Dream8 THC Tincture: More Information
Fresh Bros Dream8 Tincture was formulated for consumers to be able to relax and sleep soundly. Delta-8 and CBN together will help you to relax so you can go to sleep and will help you to stay asleep.
What is a Dream8 Tincture?
What is a Dream8 tincture you may ask? Tinctures are liquid extracts made from herbs that you take orally (by mouth). Fresh Bros' Dream8 tincture drops are easy and convenient to use. They are taken directly under the tongue where they enter the bloodstream much more quickly and can provide your body the benefits it needs when you are ready to get a restful night’s sleep.
All of our finished products are fully compliant, Third Party Tested, and are manufactured in cGMP facilities following the highest standards for cleanliness, consistency, and quality. Check out the COA at the link below. End the perfect day with Dream8 and sleep like a baby!
Shop More Delta 8 THC Products
Delta 8 Tincture Legality
Drug Test Disclaimer: The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability to produce a high, with added therapeutic benefits.
As with any hemp oil-derived product you should not take if you have to drug test for THC products.
Shop Delta 8 Gummies: https://freshbros.com/delta-8-gummies
Frequently Asked Questions
For more general information on products, services, certifications, and shipping please refer to our FAQ page by clicking here
- Online orders will ship 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Private Label Orders ship out as soon as all labels/packaging have arrived at our warehouse and products are completely packaged and all lab tests have come back.
Storage and Care
- Store all products at room temperature sealed or covered in a cool, dark place. It is recommended to keep storage conditions consistent as changes in light, temperature, pressure and other factors may affect organic ingredients and products differently
- Keep products out of direct sunlight
- Raw oils and ingredients generally have a shelf life of 18-24 months while finished products generally have a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Orders that are $50 or greater may qualify for Free Shipping.
- Automatic discounts are applied when ordering 5+ units of qualifying retail products
- Sign up to the Fresh Bros newsletter to inform of any upcoming promotions or sales.
Wholesale Pricing and Orders
To get the best wholesale pricing, please visit this page by clicking here.
Delta 8 Legality
Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Drug Test Disclaimer
The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability of producing a high, with added therapeutic benefits. As with any hemp derived THC product you should not consume if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 / THC Disclaimers and Warnings
Consult your physician prior to using any Delta 8 products. Delta 8 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. Do not use delta 8 if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Although rare, Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure. If you have any issues related to the effects mentioned above, do not take delta 8 unless approved by your doctor or physician.
Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while under the influence of cannabis or hemp products.