Frequently Asked Questions
For more general information on products, services, certifications, and shipping please refer to our FAQ page by clicking here
- Online orders will ship 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Private Label Orders ship out as soon as all labels/packaging have arrived at our warehouse and products are completely packaged and all lab tests have come back.
Storage and Care
- Store all products at room temperature sealed or covered in a cool, dark place. It is recommended to keep storage conditions consistent as changes in light, temperature, pressure and other factors may affect organic ingredients and products differently
- Keep products out of direct sunlight
- Raw oils and ingredients generally have a shelf life of 18-24 months while finished products generally have a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Orders that are $50 or greater may qualify for Free Shipping.
- Automatic discounts are applied when ordering 5+ units of qualifying retail products
- Sign up to the Fresh Bros newsletter to inform of any upcoming promotions or sales.
Wholesale Pricing and Orders
To get the best wholesale pricing, please visit this page by clicking here.
Delta 8 Legality
Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Drug Test Disclaimer
The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability of producing a high, with added therapeutic benefits. As with any hemp derived THC product you should not consume if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 / THC Disclaimers and Warnings
Consult your physician prior to using any Delta 8 products. Delta 8 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. Do not use delta 8 if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Although rare, Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure. If you have any issues related to the effects mentioned above, do not take delta 8 unless approved by your doctor or physician.
Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while under the influence of cannabis or hemp products.