CBD Isolate Wholesale - Made From Hemp Plant
Buy CBD Isolate - Made From Hemp Plant
CBD Isolate oil that's tested for quality and made affordable can be hard to come by.
Our CBD Isolate is made with the best farming practices in the highest quality facility.
The Fresh Bros CBD oil tests out at over 99%+ total cannabinoids and passes a full panel lab analysis free of heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides.
CBD isolate oil made from the hemp plant offers an alternative for many who don't want the associated high that comes from a Full Spectrum distillate or product that includes Delta-9 THC.
Does CBD Isolate Have A Smell Or Taste?
CBD Isolate oil does not have a smell or taste.
CBD Isolate: How Do I Use It?
Since CBD Isolate has no smell or taste, the best way to use it is to infuse other products.
Common products that are infused with CBD isolate include: Tinctures, topicals, edibles (gummies, brownies, cookies, etc...), and bath-bombs.
CBD Isolate Retail Prices
CBD Isolate Wholesale Prices start at $1,500/ KG but vary depending on order size. Current retail pricing is as follows:
- CBD Isolate 10 GR - $37.50
- CBD Isolate 100 GR - $300.00
- CBD Isolate 250 GR - $656.25
- CBD Isolate 500 GR - $1,124.99
- CBD Isolate 1,000 GR - $1,499.99
Like most things, buying in bulk can sometimes afford a discount.
If you're looking for a large amount of CBD oil and are not used to placing wholesale orders, we still suggest contacting us and speaking with representative to see what discounts are available.
What Is CBD Isolate? What About The Powder And Oil?
Hemp plants contain many different cannabinoids, but currently, one of the most popular ones is CBD ( Cannabidiol ). CBD Isolate is the end product of an extraction process meant to remove all of the other cannabinoids and produce a pure CBD Oil without any THC (not even trace amounts).
This isolated form of CBD is known as "CBD Isolate" or "CBD Oil". However, it can come in more than one form and also exists as a powder known as "CBD Powder".
CBD in its powder form is created after CBD oil crystalizes and is then grinded down into a powder. While a powder is preferred by some consumers, most still prefer to work with the oil over the powder.
CBD Isolate Potency - Hemp Plant (Hemp Extract)
The potency of our CBD isolate oil is updated with every release and can be found with the COA link at the top. Fresh Bros policy it to provide a COA for all of our products, including our CBD Isolate.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Another term that is circulating amongst CBD products is "Full Spectrum Oil" which is just a fancy way of referring to "Full Spectrum CBD Distillate".
The Cannabinoids & THC Free Distillate
While CBD Oil (isolate) is pure CBD, CBD Distillate contains other cannabinoids. The CBD distillate is then further broken down into 2 sub-categories: Broad spectrum CBD and Full Spectrum.
Some consumers prefer CBD Distillates because of the "entourage effect" which suggests that different cannabinoids interact synergistically with each other.
Full Spectrum contains THC whereas Broad Spectrum does not.
CBD Isolate, Distillate And Other Types Of Wholesale Products
Fresh Bros offers a variety of CBD products and products made with Delta 8 THC, that include Delta 8 Gummies, Delta 8 Vape Pens, Delta 8 Carts, Delta 8 Distillate and Delta 8 Tinctures.
Get Bulk CBD Isolate
Fresh Bros offers bulk CBD isolate oil to buyers looking for CBD Isolate wholesale.
If you have a large order that you're interested in placing, please contact us directly to get Bulk CBD Isolate oil pricing and an assigned representative to provide you with any information.
Advantages of Getting a Wholesale Account for CBD Products / Raw Material
If you're looking to get bulk CBD isolate powder or oil, then sign up for a wholesale account.
With a wholesale account you'll be able to buy in bulk, receive discounted prices, receive shipping priority, have an assigned representative that can provide you with the latest COAs and batch information, and in specific cases even help out with custom orders.
How Is CBD Isolate Oil Used to Make CBD Products?
CBD isolate oil is the raw material that's infused in many common products such as:
The reason why so many products are infused with CBD isolate is because CBD isolate contains no THC (not even trace amounts).
Through CBD isolate, you're able to receive all the benefits of CBD without the side effects of THC or having to go through special regulations that apply to THC.
Additionally, CBD Isolates can be used in common day-to-day activity.
For example, some people might cook with olive oil, carrier oil, or put MCT oil in their coffee, while others prefer the oil we use to make CBD products.
Research has shown that CBD tends to have helpful health effects in many areas including:
- Improving your mood
- Improving your focus
- Improving your levels of energy
- Relieving stress or anxiety
While the potency of CBD isolate (made from hemp plant matter) tends to be consistent, different products are infused with different quantities resulting in products having different potency levels.
For example, the "potency" of CBD softgels will be different from that of CBD gummies.
What Makes CBD Isolate Different From Distillate (THC)?
CBD Isolate oil differs from CBD distillate in that CBD isolate, as the name implies, is just CBD but in an isolated form and without other compounds.
CBD distillate on the other hand comes in 2 different types - you have your normal CBD distillate oil which contains Delta 9 THC and Delta 8 Distillate which contains delta 8 thc.
The main differentiating factor is that distillate oil contain THC where as isolates do not.
The most notable difference between CBD isolate oil and CBD Distillate oil is the lack of THC in CBD Isolate oil / purified hemp oil.
CBD Isolate Studies
First, it's important to understand that CBD Isolate is an almost pure form of CBD. Thus when looking for CBD isolate research, we can look for studies that focus on just CBD.
So far, CBD isolate studies have shown several benefits, such as relief from anxiety, inflammation, and pain relief.
- Anxiety - So far, multiple studies have shown the efficacy of CBD as an anxiolytic agent. In September of 2010, the Journal of Psychopharmacology published a paper that concluded that CBD reduces anxiety. Another study, published in 2011 by Neuropsychopharmacology also arrived at the conclusion that CBD reduces anxiety.
- Inflammation - Multiple studies have shown CBD as an effective agent for reducing inflammation. One of our favorite studies was published by Future Science titled "Cannabinoids as Novel Anti-inflammatory drugs". You can access the paper free of charge here.
- Pain Relief - On April of 2020, Frontiers in Pharmacology published "A Balannced Approach for Cannabidiol Use in Chronic Pain", and the summary of the study is that yes, CBD works for pain relief, but more research is still needed to confirm it's efficacy across different sources of pain. However, research as early as 2008 published by GW Pharmaceuticals also backed this.
Overall, there's a lot of promising research backing the efficacy of CBD.
However, more research is still needed.
- Carrier oil
- MCT Oil
- CBD Isolates
- Cannabis plant
Frequently Asked Questions
For more general information on products, services, certifications, and shipping please refer to our FAQ page by clicking here
- Online orders will ship 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Private Label Orders ship out as soon as all labels/packaging have arrived at our warehouse and products are completely packaged and all lab tests have come back.
Storage and Care
- Store all products at room temperature sealed or covered in a cool, dark place. It is recommended to keep storage conditions consistent as changes in light, temperature, pressure and other factors may affect organic ingredients and products differently
- Keep products out of direct sunlight
- Raw oils and ingredients generally have a shelf life of 18-24 months while finished products generally have a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Orders that are $50 or greater may qualify for Free Shipping.
- Automatic discounts are applied when ordering 5+ units of qualifying retail products
- Sign up to the Fresh Bros newsletter to inform of any upcoming promotions or sales.
Wholesale Pricing and Orders
To get the best wholesale pricing, please visit this page by clicking here.
Delta 8 Legality
Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Drug Test Disclaimer
The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability of producing a high, with added therapeutic benefits. As with any hemp derived THC product you should not consume if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 / THC Disclaimers and Warnings
Consult your physician prior to using any Delta 8 products. Delta 8 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. Do not use delta 8 if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Although rare, Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure. If you have any issues related to the effects mentioned above, do not take delta 8 unless approved by your doctor or physician.
Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while under the influence of cannabis or hemp products.