This item is for 5000 Hemp Derived CBD Softgels | CBD Softgels Bulk, Wholesale CBD Softgels
- Age Disclaimer: Not for Sale to Minors Under the Age of 18!
- 5000 Minimum Order Quantity and 5000 increments thereafter
- For Additional Discount on Bulk Volume: Apply for a Wholesale Account
- Less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC
Save Money by Getting CBD Softgels in Bulk | Wholesale CBD Softgels
Purchase the best CBD softgel capsules in BULK or wholesale quantities at the lowest prices. Our bulk soft gels are made with Full Spectrum premium CBD Distillate. There is a 5000 order minimum with additional increments of 5000.
Convenient to take and available in several mg strengths, CBD soft gels provide the consumers with a traditional intake method similar to most nutraceuticals and dietary supplements. Order our CBD Softgel Capsules today and experience the Fresh Bros Difference!
CBD Softgels Ingredients
Ingredients: MCT Oil, Proprietary Hemp Extract, Gelatin
Proprietary Hemp Extract
Proprietary Hemp Extract is a hemp oil extracted right from the hemp plant using the cleanest possible extraction process, CO2. There are no additives; it’s pure CBD oil from hemp.
CBD or Cannabidiol is a popular natural remedy used for many common health conditions, as backed by multiple studies.
MCT oil is a supplement made from a type of fat called medium-chain triglycerides, which is usually made from palm kernel or coconut oil. This makes them easier to digest and you can absorb MCT in your bloodstream quickly. This turns it into energy you can use.
Our CBD Soft Gels Are Third-Party Lab Tested
Our CBD products such as our CBD Softgels are tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure the quality of your purchase. You may view the Certificate of Analysis below:
Frequently Asked Questions
For more general information on products, services, certifications, and shipping please refer to our FAQ page by clicking here
- Online orders will ship 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Private Label Orders ship out as soon as all labels/packaging have arrived at our warehouse and products are completely packaged and all lab tests have come back.
Storage and Care
- Store all products at room temperature sealed or covered in a cool, dark place. It is recommended to keep storage conditions consistent as changes in light, temperature, pressure and other factors may affect organic ingredients and products differently
- Keep products out of direct sunlight
- Raw oils and ingredients generally have a shelf life of 18-24 months while finished products generally have a shelf life of 6-12 months
- Orders that are $50 or greater may qualify for Free Shipping.
- Automatic discounts are applied when ordering 5+ units of qualifying retail products
- Sign up to the Fresh Bros newsletter to inform of any upcoming promotions or sales.
Wholesale Pricing and Orders
To get the best wholesale pricing, please visit this page by clicking here.
Delta 8 Legality
Delta 8 is illegal in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. In all other states, it is legal, but bear in mind that this is subject to change if state legislators determine that it should be classified as a controlled substance. Therefore, before taking delta 8, you should always check with state laws, as laws regarding cannabis are prone to sudden change.
Drug Test Disclaimer
The lesser-known delta-8 THC is a double bond isomer of the more common delta-9 THC.
Although it might not have the same strength of delta-9, delta-8 THC still has the ability of producing a high, with added therapeutic benefits. As with any hemp derived THC product you should not consume if you need to pass a drug test.
Delta 8 / THC Disclaimers and Warnings
Consult your physician prior to using any Delta 8 products. Delta 8 products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any conditions. Do not use delta 8 if pregnant, nursing, or if diagnosed with any health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase. Although rare, Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure. If you have any issues related to the effects mentioned above, do not take delta 8 unless approved by your doctor or physician.
Do not operate any heavy machinery or drive while under the influence of cannabis or hemp products.